Epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet
Aging is an irreversible law of nature. It is inevitable, but it is possible to delay. This requires an understanding of the factors that accelerate the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet. The following will give you a detailed explanation.
1. The role of mechanical stress
Common mechanical forces have a constant, vibrating, heat expansion and cold contraction cycle. These stresses have certain effects on the fatigue and creep of the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet.
2. Erosion of natural conditions
If the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets are used outdoors, the natural conditions of wind, rain, strong sunlight do harm to the performance of the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
3. Material radiation
The properties of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets will be damaged to different degrees when the insulating materials in nuclear reaction and X-ray equipment are exposed to radiation.
4. Tropical microbial damage
In many tropical regions, there is a certain amount of erosion of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets by microorganisms, which is often referred to as microbial aging.
5. Chemical etching
Some acid, ozone and other free substances in the air will bring certain corrosion to epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
The above factors for accelerating the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets are provided by ZTelec Group insulation materials. Only by understanding the aging factors, can we delay the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
- more+releated article
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox
- 2021-01-205mm braided fiberglass sleeving flame resistan
- 2021-01-20Electrical insulation sheet material thin insu
- 2021-01-19What should we pay attention to in epoxy resin
- 2021-01-15Transformer insulating crepe paper tube semico
- 2021-01-15The function of epoxy resin sheets epoxy glass
- 2021-01-14Nema fr4 certification standard fr4 grade fibe
- 2021-01-13G11 high elastic epoxy resin sheets for high s