Epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet
Aging is an irreversible law of nature. It is inevitable, but it is possible to delay. This requires an understanding of the factors that accelerate the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet. The following will give you a detailed explanation.
1. The role of mechanical stress
Common mechanical forces have a constant, vibrating, heat expansion and cold contraction cycle. These stresses have certain effects on the fatigue and creep of the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet.
2. Erosion of natural conditions
If the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets are used outdoors, the natural conditions of wind, rain, strong sunlight do harm to the performance of the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
3. Material radiation
The properties of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets will be damaged to different degrees when the insulating materials in nuclear reaction and X-ray equipment are exposed to radiation.
4. Tropical microbial damage
In many tropical regions, there is a certain amount of erosion of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets by microorganisms, which is often referred to as microbial aging.
5. Chemical etching
Some acid, ozone and other free substances in the air will bring certain corrosion to epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
The above factors for accelerating the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets are provided by ZTelec Group insulation materials. Only by understanding the aging factors, can we delay the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
- more+releated article
- 2021-12-23Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers
- 2021-12-13Insulating Materials for Oil-immersed Transfor
- 2021-12-11Notification of Factory Shutdown During the 20
- 2021-12-03Applications of the Polyimide Film
- 2021-11-17Polyimide Film - the Best Choice for Manufactu
- 2021-11-10Kapton Polyimide Films for Traction Motors in
- 2021-11-09Fiberglass reinforced laminates for body armor
- 2021-11-04Polyimide Separators for Lithium-ion Batteries
- 2021-11-02Introduction to FRP for Wind Turbine Generator