Epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet
Aging is an irreversible law of nature. It is inevitable, but it is possible to delay. This requires an understanding of the factors that accelerate the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet. The following will give you a detailed explanation.
1. The role of mechanical stress
Common mechanical forces have a constant, vibrating, heat expansion and cold contraction cycle. These stresses have certain effects on the fatigue and creep of the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet.
2. Erosion of natural conditions
If the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets are used outdoors, the natural conditions of wind, rain, strong sunlight do harm to the performance of the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
3. Material radiation
The properties of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets will be damaged to different degrees when the insulating materials in nuclear reaction and X-ray equipment are exposed to radiation.
4. Tropical microbial damage
In many tropical regions, there is a certain amount of erosion of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets by microorganisms, which is often referred to as microbial aging.
5. Chemical etching
Some acid, ozone and other free substances in the air will bring certain corrosion to epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
The above factors for accelerating the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets are provided by ZTelec Group insulation materials. Only by understanding the aging factors, can we delay the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
- more+releated article
- 2021-07-05Celebration for the 100th Anniversary & Mi
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board
- 2021-06-10Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fibergl
- 2021-06-03Where sells the bakelite sheet?
- 2021-05-28Bakelite Sheet Custom Processing Parts
- 2021-05-20The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-imme