Epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet
Aging is an irreversible law of nature. It is inevitable, but it is possible to delay. This requires an understanding of the factors that accelerate the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet. The following will give you a detailed explanation.
1. The role of mechanical stress
Common mechanical forces have a constant, vibrating, heat expansion and cold contraction cycle. These stresses have certain effects on the fatigue and creep of the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheet.
2. Erosion of natural conditions
If the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets are used outdoors, the natural conditions of wind, rain, strong sunlight do harm to the performance of the epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
3. Material radiation
The properties of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets will be damaged to different degrees when the insulating materials in nuclear reaction and X-ray equipment are exposed to radiation.
4. Tropical microbial damage
In many tropical regions, there is a certain amount of erosion of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets by microorganisms, which is often referred to as microbial aging.
5. Chemical etching
Some acid, ozone and other free substances in the air will bring certain corrosion to epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
The above factors for accelerating the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets are provided by ZTelec Group insulation materials. Only by understanding the aging factors, can we delay the aging of epoxy laminated glass fabric base sheets.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-03-30FR4/G10/G11 insulation sheet manufacturer