Study on factors influencing insulation performance of NHN insulation paper for motor slot
NHN insulating paper consists of a polyimide film and Nomex1 paper (Dupont paper) on both sides. NHN insulating paper is a composite insulating material with a heat resistance of Class H (180 ° C) and excellent mechanical properties. However, under the influence of some factors, its insulation performance can not be fully developed. Below we will explore the specific factors that affect its performance of NHN insulation paper.
1. Flame resistance: refers to the flame resistance of NHN insulating paper when facing the flame and the self-extinguishing property when leaving the flame. Along with the present society’s enlarging the application scope of insulation material, the request for its flammability is also more and more strict. Relevant professionals have also been experimenting with different materials in order to increase the fire resistance of insulating materials. The higher the fire resistance of insulating materials is, the higher the safety will be.
2. Mechanical strength: refers to the maximum strength that NHN insulating paper can withstand under the corresponding pressure. This experiment is also the most representative one in the performance test of NHN insulating paper.
3. Arc resistance: The ability of NHN insulating paper to resist arc action on its surface at rated voltage. In the laboratory, ac high voltage and small current are used to test arc resistance by determining the time required to form a conductive layer on the surface of NHN insulating paper. The longer the arc resistance is, the better the arc resistance is.
4. Sealing: The high tightness to liquid object. Good mechanical strength and voltage resistance. Its surface is smooth to ensure that it is trouble-free when used.
Because of its excellent performance, NHN insulation paper is mainly used for the slot, slot cover and interphase insulation of high-heat resistance motors. It can also be used for interlayer insulation of transformers and other electrical appliances.
- more+releated article
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-03-30FR4/G10/G11 insulation sheet manufacturer
- 2021-03-11Influence of insulating materials on oil-immer
- 2021-03-05Relationship between DMD insulating paper and
- 2021-03-03What is the difference between green epoxy gla
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox