The environmental protection advantage of halogen-free FR4 epoxy substrate glass laminate sheet
Halogen-free, as the name suggests, is a product that does no harm to the environment and people. Nowadays, the destruction of the environment has brought great troubles to people's life, and also made people realize the importance of environmental health. Today, all walks of life are responding to the call of the nation to take their own actions to protect our planet. Take the insulation industry for example, the halogen-free FR4 epoxy substrate glass laminate sheet processed is a good example.
Here's a look at the environmental benefits of halogen-free FR4 epoxy substrate glass laminate sheet material.
(1) Environmental protection during processing. The whole process of halogen-free FR4 epoxy substrate glass laminate sheet uses electricity, which is renewable and environmentally friendly. Even though there may be dust production during the processing, as long as we follow certain operating procedures, such as wearing masks, sprinkling water, and not drying the air too much, I think it is still possible to achieve safe production.
(2) Environmentally friendly materials. Most of its processing materials of FR4 glass laminate sheet are imported and pass strict inspection by the national customs. And the raw material itself is halogen-free.
(3) Environmentally friendly colors. Its color is mainly green. Everyone knows that green is an environmentally friendly color.
These are my personal views on the advantages of halogen-free FR4 epoxy substrate glass laminate sheet. If there is something wrong, or you have more ideas, you can leave me a message, let us work together to create a reliable information network resource.
- more+releated article
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers
- 2021-12-13Insulating Materials for Oil-immersed Transfor
- 2021-12-11Notification of Factory Shutdown During the 20
- 2021-12-03Applications of the Polyimide Film
- 2021-11-17Polyimide Film - the Best Choice for Manufactu
- 2021-11-10Kapton Polyimide Films for Traction Motors in
- 2021-11-09Fiberglass reinforced laminates for body armor
- 2021-11-04Polyimide Separators for Lithium-ion Batteries
- 2021-11-02Introduction to FRP for Wind Turbine Generator
- 2021-10-29Black G10 and FR4 for PV Backsheets