The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-immersed transformer
There are various types of insulation paper for transformer winding. In the oil-immersed transformer, of course, it is necessary to use the insulating electrical crepe paper, but we must ensure that the quality of the insulating crepe paper is good. Find a specialized manufacturer to buy suitable insulation paper. The manufacturer with advanced technology and equipment and professional production personnel can produce good insulation paper, which is recognized by experts and trusted by users.
What are the characteristics of insulating crepe paper or paper tube used in oil-filled transformers?
1. Inherent dielectric strength
The produced insulated crepe paper tube has a lower dielectric constant, so that the electric field distribution between the insulation and the cooling medium is more uniform.
2. Thermal stability
The electrical crepe paper has UL material temperature rating of 220 degrees, meaning that it can maintain effective performance for more than 10 years even when continuously placed at 220 degrees.
3. Mechanical toughness
The product strength of crepe paper tube is very high, and the elastic tear resistance and wear resistance are good, thinner products are flexible.
4. Chemical compatibility
Insulated crepe paper tube is resistant to most solvents and is highly acid and alkali resistant. It is compatible with all varnishes, adhesives, transformer fluids, lubricants and freezers. It is also not damaged by insects, fungi and molds.
5. Electrical crepe paper is not sensitive to humidity.
6. Radiation resistance
The crepe paper for transformer is essentially unaffected even at the intensity of the ionizing radiation up to 800 MRAD and retains its mechanical and electrical properties after eight doses of this radiation.
7. Non-toxic, fire resistance
This insulation paper or paper tube does not melt in the air and does not support combustion.
Insulation crepe paper can be used for the main insulation board; Interlayer insulation with foil or plate conductors; Lead insulation of low or high voltage leads, and uninsulated or underinsulated insulation from the burner to the bushing or other terminals;
- more+releated article
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers
- 2021-12-13Insulating Materials for Oil-immersed Transfor
- 2021-12-11Notification of Factory Shutdown During the 20
- 2021-12-03Applications of the Polyimide Film
- 2021-11-17Polyimide Film - the Best Choice for Manufactu
- 2021-11-10Kapton Polyimide Films for Traction Motors in
- 2021-11-09Fiberglass reinforced laminates for body armor
- 2021-11-04Polyimide Separators for Lithium-ion Batteries
- 2021-11-02Introduction to FRP for Wind Turbine Generator
- 2021-10-29Black G10 and FR4 for PV Backsheets