The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-immersed transformer
There are various types of insulation paper for transformer winding. In the oil-immersed transformer, of course, it is necessary to use the insulating electrical crepe paper, but we must ensure that the quality of the insulating crepe paper is good. Find a specialized manufacturer to buy suitable insulation paper. The manufacturer with advanced technology and equipment and professional production personnel can produce good insulation paper, which is recognized by experts and trusted by users.
What are the characteristics of insulating crepe paper or paper tube used in oil-filled transformers?
1. Inherent dielectric strength
The produced insulated crepe paper tube has a lower dielectric constant, so that the electric field distribution between the insulation and the cooling medium is more uniform.
2. Thermal stability
The electrical crepe paper has UL material temperature rating of 220 degrees, meaning that it can maintain effective performance for more than 10 years even when continuously placed at 220 degrees.
3. Mechanical toughness
The product strength of crepe paper tube is very high, and the elastic tear resistance and wear resistance are good, thinner products are flexible.
4. Chemical compatibility
Insulated crepe paper tube is resistant to most solvents and is highly acid and alkali resistant. It is compatible with all varnishes, adhesives, transformer fluids, lubricants and freezers. It is also not damaged by insects, fungi and molds.
5. Electrical crepe paper is not sensitive to humidity.
6. Radiation resistance
The crepe paper for transformer is essentially unaffected even at the intensity of the ionizing radiation up to 800 MRAD and retains its mechanical and electrical properties after eight doses of this radiation.
7. Non-toxic, fire resistance
This insulation paper or paper tube does not melt in the air and does not support combustion.
Insulation crepe paper can be used for the main insulation board; Interlayer insulation with foil or plate conductors; Lead insulation of low or high voltage leads, and uninsulated or underinsulated insulation from the burner to the bushing or other terminals;
- more+releated article
- 2022-08-09Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2022-07-06Dry cast epoxy distribution transformer’s Ke
- 2022-07-05Talking about the same and differences between
- 2022-07-02How important is oil to oil immersed transform
- 2022-07-01Classification and common types of insulating
- 2022-06-30How to choose the oil-immersed transformer
- 2022-06-30The secret of insulating paper storage
- 2022-06-29Different naming conventions for 3240, FR4, EP
- 2022-06-21POLYIMIDE FILM WITH OUTSTANDING THERMAL AND ME
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers