Fence outdoor transformers substation
Fence outdoor transformers substation adopts three-phase symmetrical three-dimensional structure. Three-phase iron core magnetic circuit of the product is completely symmetrical, magnetic resistance is greatly reduced, excitation current and no-load loss are significantly reduced. It is an energy saving transformer using traditional materials, but with lower operating noise and more compact structure.
Details of fence outdoor transformers substation
Fence outdoor transformers substation adopts cost-effective 30QG105 silicon steel sheet on the basis of the existing equipment and process level. The core structure mainly adopts 45° completely inclined, stepped three joints, column yoke and other sections. This structure can make the no-load loss and no-load current significantly reduced, so as to meet the energy requirements of the transformer.
Features of fence outdoor transformers substation
1. Energy-saving effect is second only to amorphous alloy transformer, it has simple manufacture, low cost and high cost performance ratio.
2. Compared with the transformer with three-dimensional coil core structure, it is easy to maintain and facilitate the connection of users.
3. The high and low voltage coils are made of oxygen-free copper wire and wound into cylindrical coils, which improves the overall anti-short-circuit ability of the transformer and the movement of the products.
4. Thermal stability.
5. High reliability and stable product operation.
- more+releated article
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE
- 2021-09-012021 Alibaba September Online Shopping Festiva
- 2021-08-27Epoxy Sheet used in Lithium-ion Battery(2021)
- 2021-08-19Introduction to the Epoxy Sheet used in Lithiu
- 2021-08-18Can phenolic paper laminates be used for manuf
- 2021-08-06Fiberglass products enjoy a promising prospect
- 2021-08-06ZTelec Group donated medical surgical masks to