Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fiberglass sheet on reactors?
As an indispensable part of the power system, the reactor plays an extremely important role, and the insulation materials used by it should not be careless. What are the unique properties of FR4 fiberglass sheet as a commonly used insulation material for reactors?
FR4 epoxy plate, also known as epoxy glass cloth laminate, is very common in insulating materials. It is a laminated product made of electronic cloth soaked with epoxy resin and other materials through high temperature and high pressure. It has strong mechanical processing properties, dielectric properties, high temperature resistance, moisture resistance and other properties.
The reason why FR4 epoxy plate is chosen as the insulation material for the reactor is closely related to its performance characteristics. First of all, its high temperature resistance. Once the electrical equipment works for a long time, it will get hot. If the high temperature resistance of the material is not good, it will make the machine fail and accelerate the aging of the material.
However, FR4 epoxy plate still has high mechanical strength at room temperature of 150℃, which can better protect the reactor. At the same time, it also has excellent dielectric property. Because charged things are easy to generate a magnetic field, resulting in the formation of electric current, it is very necessary for the dielectric property of materials. FR-4 epoxy plate relative dielectric constant is ≤5.5; Even under high pressure, it will not be punctured. Super moisture resistance is also a feature of the nema FR4 epoxy board, because its very small water absorption makes its performance very stable even if it is used outdoors in the wind and rain all the year round. And FR4 epoxy plate raw materials are imported, coupled with advanced processing technology, quality is guaranteed, so you do not have to worry when it is used in the reactor.
- more+releated article
- 2022-08-09Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2022-07-06Dry cast epoxy distribution transformer’s Ke
- 2022-07-05Talking about the same and differences between
- 2022-07-02How important is oil to oil immersed transform
- 2022-07-01Classification and common types of insulating
- 2022-06-30How to choose the oil-immersed transformer
- 2022-06-30The secret of insulating paper storage
- 2022-06-29Different naming conventions for 3240, FR4, EP
- 2022-06-21POLYIMIDE FILM WITH OUTSTANDING THERMAL AND ME
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers