The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet temperature and insulation temperature grade
Epoxy resin board, also known as insulation board or epoxy board, is characterized by strong adhesion and strong shrinkage. Epoxy resin board is suitable for mechanical, electrical and electronic parts with high insulation structure, with high mechanical and dielectric properties, and good heat and moisture resistance.
Are epoxy insulated sheets graded? In general, some customers often mention B, F, H...These grades are actually the heat-resistant temperature grades of the insulating material. For example, FR4 epoxy sheet material and G11 sheet all have their heat-resistant temperature grades.
Epoxy board is a kind of insulating material, whose insulation performance is related very closely to temperature. The higher the temperature, the poorer the insulation performance. In order to ensure the dielectric strength, each type of insulating materials have an appropriate maximum allowable working temperature. This needs us to control a suitable temperature when using insulating epoxy fiberglass sheet. This is also a good method for the maintenance of epoxy fiber sheet like FR4 epoxy sheet material and G11 sheet. The insulation performance of the plastic fiberglass board is not good under high temperature, but also the plastic fiberglass sheet will age rapidly.
The relationship between the temperature of epoxy resin insulating board and the insulation temperature grade: according to the heat resistance, the insulating materials are divided into Y, A, E, B, F, H, C and other grades. For example, the maximum allowable operating temperature of Class A insulating materials is 105℃. Most of the insulating materials in distribution transformers and motors commonly used are Class A, such as epoxy resin insulating sheet and so on. Temperature Class A, E, B, F, H. Maximum allowable temperature (° C) 105, 120, 130, 155, 180 Temperature rise limit (K) 60, 75, 80, 100, 125 Performance reference temperature (° C) 80, 95, 100, 120, 145C
- more+releated article
- 2021-10-16G11 Epoxy Sheets for the Circuit Breaker in Ga
- 2021-10-12The Lithium-ion market will give a major boost
- 2021-10-08Polyimide——＂Problem Solver”
- 2021-10-08The Production Process of Epoxy Fiberglass Tub
- 2021-09-28The Production Process of Epoxy Fiberglass Lam
- 2021-09-17What are the properties of Bakelite sheets use
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE