What is the difference between bakelite board and phenolic board
They are actually a product. Let's take a look at this product below.
Bakelite board can also be called phenolic board. It is a brittle and hard thermosetting material, often used as insulation materials, furniture parts, daily necessities and handicrafts.
1. Bleached wood pulp paper or cotton cloth 2. Phenolic resin
Forming main process:
soak paper or cotton cloth in phenolic resin for hot pressing
poor, thermosetting material, can not be recycled.
The molded material is non-toxic, but it will be heated during the reproduction process, which will produce toxic substances.
It can be processed into various shapes such as tubes and rods, and can also be cut into different sizes and shapes to meet the needs of different electrical products.
1. Good mechanical strength, good machining performance, specific gravity 1.45, warpage ≤ 3‰
2. Good electrical performance at room temperature, anti-static, with intermediate electrical insulation.
3. Does not absorb water
4. High temperature resistance
PCB drilling, silicone rubber mold. Fixtures, switchboards, electrical machinery parts
The price of raw materials is nearly 50% of the price of ABS. In certain cases, the economic advantage is obvious, and it is also lower than the price of epoxy glass fiber board.
All in all, Bakelite is a very economical product when it meets mechanical and insulating properties
ZTelec Group is a manufacturer of bakelite boards. It has been engaged in this industry for many years, and its quality and service can be guaranteed. Professional online customer service staff can solve your problems at any time.
Click here to contact us and leave a message to get a free sample.
- more+releated article
- 2022-12-20What is the difference between bakelite board
- 2022-12-20Why Distilled Water Didn't Replace Transformer
- 2022-12-05Application and advantages and disadvantages o
- 2022-12-032023 China high-quality insulation material su
- 2022-11-25Which epoxy board is better to process the tra
- 2022-11-07What is the difference between a bakelite shee
- 2022-11-04The story and application of bakelite sheet
- 2022-11-01Fr4 dielectric constant and PCB board
- 2022-10-31Where to buy High Quality Bakelite Sheet?
- 2022-10-26What is the density of FR4 sheet?