Insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board insulation aluminum coil
To prevent the aging of insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board for aluminum coil, the following five points should be noted:
1. Prevent the insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board in a high temperature environment. Because the ambient temperature increases by 8°C, the life of the insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board will be halved.
2. Avoid light and radiation. Because light and radiation will change the molecular structure of insulation kraft paper, reduce the insulation strength.
3. Avoid contact with corrosive chemical gas or liquid, because these will change the performance of the insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board, reduce the insulation strength.
4. Clean means of transport with protective measures should be used in transportation, and contaminated materials should not be transported together; During handling and stacking, the insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board is not allowed to be thrown from high places.
5. Insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board should be properly kept, in case of the influence of rain, snow, ground moisture, acid, alkali and chemical gas. The working environment should be kept clean and hygienic.
Seven characteristics of insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board
1. Inherent dielectric strength;
2. Thermal stability;
3. Mechanical toughness;
4. Chemical compatibility;
5. Not sensitive to moisture;
6. Radiation resistance;
7. Non-toxic, and fire resistance.
- more+releated article
- 2021-07-28Polyimide——＂Problem Solver”
- 2021-07-28ZTelec Group’s Contribution to the Flood Res
- 2021-07-262021 Midyear Sprint Review and Commendation Co
- 2021-07-20ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-07-05Celebration for the 100th Anniversary & Mi
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board