Insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board insulation aluminum coil
To prevent the aging of insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board for aluminum coil, the following five points should be noted:
1. Prevent the insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board in a high temperature environment. Because the ambient temperature increases by 8°C, the life of the insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board will be halved.
2. Avoid light and radiation. Because light and radiation will change the molecular structure of insulation kraft paper, reduce the insulation strength.
3. Avoid contact with corrosive chemical gas or liquid, because these will change the performance of the insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board, reduce the insulation strength.
4. Clean means of transport with protective measures should be used in transportation, and contaminated materials should not be transported together; During handling and stacking, the insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board is not allowed to be thrown from high places.
5. Insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board should be properly kept, in case of the influence of rain, snow, ground moisture, acid, alkali and chemical gas. The working environment should be kept clean and hygienic.
Seven characteristics of insulated poly kraft paper pressed paper board
1. Inherent dielectric strength;
2. Thermal stability;
3. Mechanical toughness;
4. Chemical compatibility;
5. Not sensitive to moisture;
6. Radiation resistance;
7. Non-toxic, and fire resistance.
- more+releated article
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-03-30FR4/G10/G11 insulation sheet manufacturer
- 2021-03-11Influence of insulating materials on oil-immer
- 2021-03-05Relationship between DMD insulating paper and
- 2021-03-03What is the difference between green epoxy gla
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox