Material advantages of DMD composite film
DMD insulating composite film is a kind of composite insulating layer material, which is made of one layer of polyester film coated with adhesive and one side is polyester fiber fabric non-woven. The general name is DMD.
DMD is one of the composite insulating papers on the market. It has high impact toughness, dielectric performance and high temperature resistance (Class B and Class F). Polyester dmd paper is the shaping insulating layer material for Y series motors.
The thickness of dmd paper is: 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.20mm, 0.23mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.45mm, etc.
High temperature resistant DMD insulating paper is divided into: B grade (130℃), F grade (156℃).
In addition, as high quality insulating paper, DMD composite film can be used as slot insulating layer, inter-turn insulating layer, solid insulating layer, gasket insulating layer of small and medium-sized motors and power transformer insulating layer. The product has long been used as a substitute for Nomex aramid fibers in the West and Southeast Asia.
- more+releated article
- 2022-08-09Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2022-07-06Dry cast epoxy distribution transformer’s Ke
- 2022-07-05Talking about the same and differences between
- 2022-07-02How important is oil to oil immersed transform
- 2022-07-01Classification and common types of insulating
- 2022-06-30How to choose the oil-immersed transformer
- 2022-06-30The secret of insulating paper storage
- 2022-06-29Different naming conventions for 3240, FR4, EP
- 2022-06-21POLYIMIDE FILM WITH OUTSTANDING THERMAL AND ME
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers