Material advantages of DMD composite film
DMD insulating composite film is a kind of composite insulating layer material, which is made of one layer of polyester film coated with adhesive and one side is polyester fiber fabric non-woven. The general name is DMD.
DMD is one of the composite insulating papers on the market. It has high impact toughness, dielectric performance and high temperature resistance (Class B and Class F). Polyester dmd paper is the shaping insulating layer material for Y series motors.
The thickness of dmd paper is: 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.20mm, 0.23mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.45mm, etc.
High temperature resistant DMD insulating paper is divided into: B grade (130℃), F grade (156℃).
In addition, as high quality insulating paper, DMD composite film can be used as slot insulating layer, inter-turn insulating layer, solid insulating layer, gasket insulating layer of small and medium-sized motors and power transformer insulating layer. The product has long been used as a substitute for Nomex aramid fibers in the West and Southeast Asia.
- more+releated article
- 2021-07-05Celebration for the 100th Anniversary & Mi
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board
- 2021-06-10Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fibergl
- 2021-06-03Where sells the bakelite sheet?
- 2021-05-28Bakelite Sheet Custom Processing Parts
- 2021-05-20The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-imme