Material advantages of DMD composite film
DMD insulating composite film is a kind of composite insulating layer material, which is made of one layer of polyester film coated with adhesive and one side is polyester fiber fabric non-woven. The general name is DMD.
DMD is one of the composite insulating papers on the market. It has high impact toughness, dielectric performance and high temperature resistance (Class B and Class F). Polyester dmd paper is the shaping insulating layer material for Y series motors.
The thickness of dmd paper is: 0.15mm, 0.18mm, 0.20mm, 0.23mm, 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.45mm, etc.
High temperature resistant DMD insulating paper is divided into: B grade (130℃), F grade (156℃).
In addition, as high quality insulating paper, DMD composite film can be used as slot insulating layer, inter-turn insulating layer, solid insulating layer, gasket insulating layer of small and medium-sized motors and power transformer insulating layer. The product has long been used as a substitute for Nomex aramid fibers in the West and Southeast Asia.
- more+releated article
- 2021-12-23Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers
- 2021-12-13Insulating Materials for Oil-immersed Transfor
- 2021-12-11Notification of Factory Shutdown During the 20
- 2021-12-03Applications of the Polyimide Film
- 2021-11-17Polyimide Film - the Best Choice for Manufactu
- 2021-11-10Kapton Polyimide Films for Traction Motors in
- 2021-11-09Fiberglass reinforced laminates for body armor
- 2021-11-04Polyimide Separators for Lithium-ion Batteries
- 2021-11-02Introduction to FRP for Wind Turbine Generator