Provide green g10 board for battery factory in Thailand
2023-03-30 09:28 | By: ZTELEC-www.ztelecgroup.com | 120click
In December 2022, we received an urgent order from a Thai customer who needed a batch of insulating plates to be used in batteries. We recommended g10 to him according to the customer's needs.
G10 is a laminate named after the nema standard, also called, epgc203 of IEC. It is an epoxy resin glass fiber laminate. It can achieve the highest temperature resistance level of H level, but the biggest difference between it and its brother fr4 sheet is: not flame retardant! But it has excellent performance in the field of insulation and water resistance, corrosion resistance and so on. G10 can meet the high temperature resistance, insulation, waterproof, anti-leakage corrosion and other aspects required by the battery. So the customer ordered this material from us.
We finished the production very quickly and shipped the product to Thailand in January. Shipping took about 8 days. The size of this batch of products is 843x663x0.5mm, the total weight is about 150kg, and the color is water green. Payment: TT, Shipping: CIF 8 days by sea.
The customer was also very satisfied after receiving the product, and immediately gave us a good review!
After receiving the goods
If you are interested in g10 material, you can contact us for more product application details.
tags:What is phenolic cotton laminate and what are its advantagesFR4G10fr4 dielectric constantbakelite sheet
- more+releated article
- 2024-01-19What are phenols and what electrical insulatio
- 2024-01-18what is prepreg materials and how to choose it
- 2024-01-18What are the raw materials for electrical insu
- 2024-01-17what is g10 made of
- 2024-01-10Technical Data Sheetg-Glass Epoxy Laminate g10
- 2024-01-16Seven Electrical Insulation Material Series In
- 2024-01-16Composite Material Products Introduction Of Ma
- 2024-01-15How fiberglass cloth laminate/tube products ar
- 2024-01-15Types, Characteristics and Applications of Phe
- 2024-01-12Introduction to major manufacturing processes