Glass reinforced epoxy pipe manufacturer
Glass reinforced epoxy pipe is very common in electrical equipment, mainly used as insulation structure. Glass reinforced epoxy pipe can be used in humid environment and transformer oil. It is one of the indispensable parts in the production of electrical equipment. Next, the application characteristics of glass reinforced epoxy pipe will be introduced in detail.
The first is strong adhesion. Glass reinforced epoxy pipe has good adhesion to all kinds of materials. This is because the epoxy resin used in glass reinforced epoxy pipe has low shrinkage and less internal stress during curing, which is also conducive to improving its overall adhesion strength.
The second is various forms. The various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems of glass reinforced epoxy pipe are nearly capable of meeting the requirements of various application and range from extremely low viscosity to high melting point solids.
The third is good mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin has excellent mechanical properties.
The fourth is that glass reinforced epoxy pipe also has lower shrinkage. The epoxy resin reacts with the curing agent used by direct addition or ring-opening polymerization of the epoxy group in the resin molecules without the release of water or other volatile by-products. Compared with unsaturated polyester resin and phenolic resin, it shows very low shrinkage during curing.
The fifth is easy to cure. With various curing agents selected, the epoxy resin system of glass reinforced epoxy pipe can be cured within the temperature range of 0 ~ 180℃.
This is the application characteristics of glass reinforced epoxy pipe, I hope to help you during the use of glass reinforced epoxy pipe.
- more+releated article
- 2023-11-27What is phenolic cotton laminate and what are
- 2023-11-24How to choose a solar transformer, what are th
- 2023-11-23g11 material properties and Electrical Propert
- 2023-11-21What are the differences between phenolic clot
- 2023-11-15Which transformer for solar energy
- 2023-11-09Solar power station step-up transformer compos
- 2023-11-08g10 What are the appearance and function of ep
- 2023-11-07FR-4 and G-10 Grades and Characteristics mater
- 2023-10-31Application of K Factor Transformer
- 2023-10-30Detailed explanation about transformer model w