Glass reinforced epoxy pipe manufacturer
Glass reinforced epoxy pipe is very common in electrical equipment, mainly used as insulation structure. Glass reinforced epoxy pipe can be used in humid environment and transformer oil. It is one of the indispensable parts in the production of electrical equipment. Next, the application characteristics of glass reinforced epoxy pipe will be introduced in detail.
The first is strong adhesion. Glass reinforced epoxy pipe has good adhesion to all kinds of materials. This is because the epoxy resin used in glass reinforced epoxy pipe has low shrinkage and less internal stress during curing, which is also conducive to improving its overall adhesion strength.
The second is various forms. The various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems of glass reinforced epoxy pipe are nearly capable of meeting the requirements of various application and range from extremely low viscosity to high melting point solids.
The third is good mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin has excellent mechanical properties.
The fourth is that glass reinforced epoxy pipe also has lower shrinkage. The epoxy resin reacts with the curing agent used by direct addition or ring-opening polymerization of the epoxy group in the resin molecules without the release of water or other volatile by-products. Compared with unsaturated polyester resin and phenolic resin, it shows very low shrinkage during curing.
The fifth is easy to cure. With various curing agents selected, the epoxy resin system of glass reinforced epoxy pipe can be cured within the temperature range of 0 ~ 180℃.
This is the application characteristics of glass reinforced epoxy pipe, I hope to help you during the use of glass reinforced epoxy pipe.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-03-30FR4/G10/G11 insulation sheet manufacturer