Epoxy fibre glass FR4 constant dielectric
Epoxy fibre glass FR4 is an epoxy glass cloth sheet. Fr4 is insulative. What is the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet? ZTelec Group will tell you the answer.
The common dielectric constant of FR4 material is between 4.2 and 4.7, and the value here is also related to the thickness of our FR4 fiberglass sheet, temperature, frequency and combination mode.
How to understand the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet?
The dielectric constant is a standard for our experiments to show that the FR4 fiberglass sheet propagates as a medium in electrical signals. Usually, the faster the signal travels, the lower the dielectric constant is, because the speed of the signal is inversely proportional to the square root of the dielectric constant; The dielectric constant is usually related to the characteristics of our FR4 fiberglass sheet medium, as well as the test method, frequency, temperature and humidity.
The relationship between the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet and the temperature
FR4 fiberglass sheet must have a certain relationship with temperature. In most cases, the higher the temperature is, the longer the delay will be. For example, the temperature is in the range of 0 to 70 degrees, the dielectric constant range of the FR4 fiberglass sheet can reach 20%. The change of dielectric constant will lead to circuit delay of 10%.
- more+releated article
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board
- 2021-06-10Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fibergl
- 2021-06-03Where sells the bakelite sheet?
- 2021-05-28Bakelite Sheet Custom Processing Parts
- 2021-05-20The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-imme
- 2021-05-18A detailed introduction to laminated sheet