Epoxy fibre glass FR4 constant dielectric
Epoxy fibre glass FR4 is an epoxy glass cloth sheet. Fr4 is insulative. What is the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet? ZTelec Group will tell you the answer.
The common dielectric constant of FR4 material is between 4.2 and 4.7, and the value here is also related to the thickness of our FR4 fiberglass sheet, temperature, frequency and combination mode.
How to understand the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet?
The dielectric constant is a standard for our experiments to show that the FR4 fiberglass sheet propagates as a medium in electrical signals. Usually, the faster the signal travels, the lower the dielectric constant is, because the speed of the signal is inversely proportional to the square root of the dielectric constant; The dielectric constant is usually related to the characteristics of our FR4 fiberglass sheet medium, as well as the test method, frequency, temperature and humidity.
The relationship between the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet and the temperature
FR4 fiberglass sheet must have a certain relationship with temperature. In most cases, the higher the temperature is, the longer the delay will be. For example, the temperature is in the range of 0 to 70 degrees, the dielectric constant range of the FR4 fiberglass sheet can reach 20%. The change of dielectric constant will lead to circuit delay of 10%.
- more+releated article
- 2021-03-05Relationship between DMD insulating paper and
- 2021-03-03What is the difference between green epoxy gla
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox
- 2021-01-205mm braided fiberglass sleeving flame resistan
- 2021-01-20Electrical insulation sheet material thin insu
- 2021-01-19What should we pay attention to in epoxy resin
- 2021-01-15Transformer insulating crepe paper tube semico
- 2021-01-15The function of epoxy resin sheets epoxy glass