Epoxy fibre glass FR4 constant dielectric
Epoxy fibre glass FR4 is an epoxy glass cloth sheet. Fr4 is insulative. What is the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet? ZTelec Group will tell you the answer.
The common dielectric constant of FR4 material is between 4.2 and 4.7, and the value here is also related to the thickness of our FR4 fiberglass sheet, temperature, frequency and combination mode.
How to understand the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet?
The dielectric constant is a standard for our experiments to show that the FR4 fiberglass sheet propagates as a medium in electrical signals. Usually, the faster the signal travels, the lower the dielectric constant is, because the speed of the signal is inversely proportional to the square root of the dielectric constant; The dielectric constant is usually related to the characteristics of our FR4 fiberglass sheet medium, as well as the test method, frequency, temperature and humidity.
The relationship between the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet and the temperature
FR4 fiberglass sheet must have a certain relationship with temperature. In most cases, the higher the temperature is, the longer the delay will be. For example, the temperature is in the range of 0 to 70 degrees, the dielectric constant range of the FR4 fiberglass sheet can reach 20%. The change of dielectric constant will lead to circuit delay of 10%.
- more+releated article
- 2020-12-02Ireland customers have given good feedback on
- 2020-12-02High tough electrical insulator board contact
- 2020-11-25What is the price and difference between bakel
- 2020-11-25Glass reinforced polyester fiberglass sheet pr
- 2020-11-18FR4 G10 G11 Epoxy fiberglass laminated sheet
- 2020-11-13Delivery of ddp diamond dotted insulation pape
- 2020-11-11Kraft cable paper electrical insulation for tr
- 2020-11-05Trading electrical and insulation paper compan
- 2020-11-05Sudden event! Another Chinese leading resin en
- 2020-11-03Specification for phenolic laminated sheet and