Epoxy fibre glass FR4 constant dielectric
Epoxy fibre glass FR4 is an epoxy glass cloth sheet. Fr4 is insulative. What is the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet? ZTelec Group will tell you the answer.
The common dielectric constant of FR4 material is between 4.2 and 4.7, and the value here is also related to the thickness of our FR4 fiberglass sheet, temperature, frequency and combination mode.
How to understand the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet?
The dielectric constant is a standard for our experiments to show that the FR4 fiberglass sheet propagates as a medium in electrical signals. Usually, the faster the signal travels, the lower the dielectric constant is, because the speed of the signal is inversely proportional to the square root of the dielectric constant; The dielectric constant is usually related to the characteristics of our FR4 fiberglass sheet medium, as well as the test method, frequency, temperature and humidity.
The relationship between the dielectric constant of FR4 fiberglass sheet and the temperature
FR4 fiberglass sheet must have a certain relationship with temperature. In most cases, the higher the temperature is, the longer the delay will be. For example, the temperature is in the range of 0 to 70 degrees, the dielectric constant range of the FR4 fiberglass sheet can reach 20%. The change of dielectric constant will lead to circuit delay of 10%.
- more+releated article
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE
- 2021-09-012021 Alibaba September Online Shopping Festiva
- 2021-08-27Epoxy Sheet used in Lithium-ion Battery(2021)
- 2021-08-19Introduction to the Epoxy Sheet used in Lithiu
- 2021-08-18Can phenolic paper laminates be used for manuf
- 2021-08-06Fiberglass products enjoy a promising prospect
- 2021-08-06ZTelec Group donated medical surgical masks to