Types of insulation paper for transformer
We know that a transformer is a device specially designed to change the AC voltage. In the long run, there may be a danger of conducting electricity. Therefore, we also need to use insulating materials, such as insulating paper during the process. However, choosing such a product is not so simple. Let's look at three types of common insulation paper for transformer.
1. Insulating kraft paper. The color is yellow and the thickness is between 0.13 mm and 0.5 mm.
2. NOMEX insulating paper. Also known as Nome paper, the colour is light yellow and the thickness is between 0.05 mm and 0.76 mm.
3. NMN insulating paper. Thickness: 0.1-0.5 mm.
The above describes the color and thickness of three types of insulating paper commonly used in transformers, such as electrical kraft paper, NOMEX insulating paper and NMN insulating paper. As insulation materials of different thickness have different insulation effects, different types of insulating paper also have different insulation effects. I hope the above content can help you choose the right transformer insulation paper.
ZTelec Group insulation material can produce and process transformer insulation materials, insulation paper, insulation rod, insulation pipe and pultruded series.
- more+releated article
- 2021-03-05Relationship between DMD insulating paper and
- 2021-03-03What is the difference between green epoxy gla
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox
- 2021-01-205mm braided fiberglass sleeving flame resistan
- 2021-01-20Electrical insulation sheet material thin insu
- 2021-01-19What should we pay attention to in epoxy resin
- 2021-01-15Transformer insulating crepe paper tube semico
- 2021-01-15The function of epoxy resin sheets epoxy glass