Types of insulation paper for transformer
We know that a transformer is a device specially designed to change the AC voltage. In the long run, there may be a danger of conducting electricity. Therefore, we also need to use insulating materials, such as insulating paper during the process. However, choosing such a product is not so simple. Let's look at three types of common insulation paper for transformer.
1. Insulating kraft paper. The color is yellow and the thickness is between 0.13 mm and 0.5 mm.
2. NOMEX insulating paper. Also known as Nome paper, the colour is light yellow and the thickness is between 0.05 mm and 0.76 mm.
3. NMN insulating paper. Thickness: 0.1-0.5 mm.
The above describes the color and thickness of three types of insulating paper commonly used in transformers, such as electrical kraft paper, NOMEX insulating paper and NMN insulating paper. As insulation materials of different thickness have different insulation effects, different types of insulating paper also have different insulation effects. I hope the above content can help you choose the right transformer insulation paper.
ZTelec Group insulation material can produce and process transformer insulation materials, insulation paper, insulation rod, insulation pipe and pultruded series.
- more+releated article
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE
- 2021-09-012021 Alibaba September Online Shopping Festiva
- 2021-08-27Epoxy Sheet used in Lithium-ion Battery(2021)
- 2021-08-19Introduction to the Epoxy Sheet used in Lithiu
- 2021-08-18Can phenolic paper laminates be used for manuf
- 2021-08-06Fiberglass products enjoy a promising prospect
- 2021-08-06ZTelec Group donated medical surgical masks to