Types of insulation paper for transformer
We know that a transformer is a device specially designed to change the AC voltage. In the long run, there may be a danger of conducting electricity. Therefore, we also need to use insulating materials, such as insulating paper during the process. However, choosing such a product is not so simple. Let's look at three types of common insulation paper for transformer.
1. Insulating kraft paper. The color is yellow and the thickness is between 0.13 mm and 0.5 mm.
2. NOMEX insulating paper. Also known as Nome paper, the colour is light yellow and the thickness is between 0.05 mm and 0.76 mm.
3. NMN insulating paper. Thickness: 0.1-0.5 mm.
The above describes the color and thickness of three types of insulating paper commonly used in transformers, such as electrical kraft paper, NOMEX insulating paper and NMN insulating paper. As insulation materials of different thickness have different insulation effects, different types of insulating paper also have different insulation effects. I hope the above content can help you choose the right transformer insulation paper.
ZTelec Group insulation material can produce and process transformer insulation materials, insulation paper, insulation rod, insulation pipe and pultruded series.
- more+releated article
- 2020-12-05Glass fabric based laminate epgc 203 hgw 2372.
- 2020-12-02Ireland customers have given good feedback on
- 2020-12-02High tough electrical insulator board contact
- 2020-11-25What is the price and difference between bakel
- 2020-11-25Glass reinforced polyester fiberglass sheet pr
- 2020-11-18FR4 G10 G11 Epoxy fiberglass laminated sheet
- 2020-11-13Delivery of ddp diamond dotted insulation pape
- 2020-11-11Kraft cable paper electrical insulation for tr
- 2020-11-05Trading electrical and insulation paper compan
- 2020-11-05Sudden event! Another Chinese leading resin en