Types of insulation paper for transformer
We know that a transformer is a device specially designed to change the AC voltage. In the long run, there may be a danger of conducting electricity. Therefore, we also need to use insulating materials, such as insulating paper during the process. However, choosing such a product is not so simple. Let's look at three types of common insulation paper for transformer.
1. Insulating kraft paper. The color is yellow and the thickness is between 0.13 mm and 0.5 mm.
2. NOMEX insulating paper. Also known as Nome paper, the colour is light yellow and the thickness is between 0.05 mm and 0.76 mm.
3. NMN insulating paper. Thickness: 0.1-0.5 mm.
The above describes the color and thickness of three types of insulating paper commonly used in transformers, such as electrical kraft paper, NOMEX insulating paper and NMN insulating paper. As insulation materials of different thickness have different insulation effects, different types of insulating paper also have different insulation effects. I hope the above content can help you choose the right transformer insulation paper.
ZTelec Group insulation material can produce and process transformer insulation materials, insulation paper, insulation rod, insulation pipe and pultruded series.
- more+releated article
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board
- 2021-06-10Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fibergl
- 2021-06-03Where sells the bakelite sheet?
- 2021-05-28Bakelite Sheet Custom Processing Parts
- 2021-05-20The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-imme
- 2021-05-18A detailed introduction to laminated sheet