What's the difference between black bakelite and G11 material?
Characteristics of black bakelite sheet: Black bakelite sheet has good electrical and mechanical processing function at room temperature. Specific gravity is 1.45, warping degree is ≤3‰, with excellent electrical, mechanical and processing properties. Bakelite paper sheet is the most common laminate, which is also the world's most widely used, the largest amount of industrial laminate sheet.
Primary characteristics: excellent mechanical strength, anti-static, intermediate electrical insulation. Black bakelite sheet is made of insulation impregnated paper soaked in phenolic resin by baking and pressing. Black bakelite sheet is suitable to be used as insulation parts for electrical machinery, electrical equipment with high mechanical requirements, and can be used in transformer oil. Excellent mechanical strength, suitable for PCB drilling pad, distribution box, fixture board, die splint, high and low voltage distribution box, packing machine, comb, etc. Black bakelite sheet is applicable to motor, mechanical mold, PCB, ICT jig, molding machine, drilling machine and table grinding pad.
The difference between black bakelite sheet and G11 material: black bakelite sheet has excellent mechanical strength, anti-static, intermediate electrical insulation and other advantages. The function of black bakelite sheet is also very good, specific gravity is 1.45, low warping degree, good mechanical processing, good electrical function, working temperature range between -40 ℃ and 100℃. And G11 material has higher mechanical function and dielectric function, higher heat resistance and moisture resistance. The use of G11 material is also very widespread, generally used in some electrical electrical equipment used as insulating materials. Epoxy boards are available in 3240, FR-4, G10 and G11 types. Different grades of raw materials and different additives can be added to obtain different types of epoxy boards.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-17Discussion on the difference between bakelite
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity