Epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured
ZTelec Group is a manufacturer specialized in research and development, production and sales of FR4 epoxy glass fibre laminate sheet for 62 years, this article will introduce the production of epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured sheet (PP sheet) to you in detail.
Step 1 Preparation of formula resin
Add semi-finished resin, solvent, diluent and filler according to the formula, mix according to the process requirements;
Main equipment: reaction kettle, etc
Production of raw material grey cloth
Step 2 Gluing and semi-curing
The prepared glue solution is coated on the base cloth/paper (fiberglass cloth, cotton cloth, paper) by the gluing equipment according to the technical requirements of the gluing cloth, and then the solvent is evaporated by baking and heating, so that the solid of the resin is evenly retained on the base cloth.
Main equipment: vertical gluing machine, horizontal gluing machine
Step 3 Slice or roll up
Cut the produced grey cloth into fixed size according to the required length or roll it into certain size as required.
If you are interested in our epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured, pls kindly contact us.
- more+releated article
- 2022-08-09Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2022-07-06Dry cast epoxy distribution transformer’s Ke
- 2022-07-05Talking about the same and differences between
- 2022-07-02How important is oil to oil immersed transform
- 2022-07-01Classification and common types of insulating
- 2022-06-30How to choose the oil-immersed transformer
- 2022-06-30The secret of insulating paper storage
- 2022-06-29Different naming conventions for 3240, FR4, EP
- 2022-06-21POLYIMIDE FILM WITH OUTSTANDING THERMAL AND ME
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers