Epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured
ZTelec Group is a manufacturer specialized in research and development, production and sales of FR4 epoxy glass fibre laminate sheet for 62 years, this article will introduce the production of epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured sheet (PP sheet) to you in detail.
Step 1 Preparation of formula resin
Add semi-finished resin, solvent, diluent and filler according to the formula, mix according to the process requirements;
Main equipment: reaction kettle, etc
Production of raw material grey cloth
Step 2 Gluing and semi-curing
The prepared glue solution is coated on the base cloth/paper (fiberglass cloth, cotton cloth, paper) by the gluing equipment according to the technical requirements of the gluing cloth, and then the solvent is evaporated by baking and heating, so that the solid of the resin is evenly retained on the base cloth.
Main equipment: vertical gluing machine, horizontal gluing machine
Step 3 Slice or roll up
Cut the produced grey cloth into fixed size according to the required length or roll it into certain size as required.
If you are interested in our epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured, pls kindly contact us.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-03-30FR4/G10/G11 insulation sheet manufacturer