Epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured
ZTelec Group is a manufacturer specialized in research and development, production and sales of FR4 epoxy glass fibre laminate sheet for 62 years, this article will introduce the production of epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured sheet (PP sheet) to you in detail.
Step 1 Preparation of formula resin
Add semi-finished resin, solvent, diluent and filler according to the formula, mix according to the process requirements;
Main equipment: reaction kettle, etc
Production of raw material grey cloth
Step 2 Gluing and semi-curing
The prepared glue solution is coated on the base cloth/paper (fiberglass cloth, cotton cloth, paper) by the gluing equipment according to the technical requirements of the gluing cloth, and then the solvent is evaporated by baking and heating, so that the solid of the resin is evenly retained on the base cloth.
Main equipment: vertical gluing machine, horizontal gluing machine
Step 3 Slice or roll up
Cut the produced grey cloth into fixed size according to the required length or roll it into certain size as required.
If you are interested in our epoxy glass fibre laminate semi cured, pls kindly contact us.
- more+releated article
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers
- 2021-12-13Insulating Materials for Oil-immersed Transfor
- 2021-12-11Notification of Factory Shutdown During the 20
- 2021-12-03Applications of the Polyimide Film
- 2021-11-17Polyimide Film - the Best Choice for Manufactu
- 2021-11-10Kapton Polyimide Films for Traction Motors in
- 2021-11-09Fiberglass reinforced laminates for body armor
- 2021-11-04Polyimide Separators for Lithium-ion Batteries
- 2021-11-02Introduction to FRP for Wind Turbine Generator
- 2021-10-29Black G10 and FR4 for PV Backsheets