Bakelite electrical insulation board
This article will give you a detailed raw material analysis of phenolic bakelite electrical insulation board, which is phenolic resin. Phenolic resin has the characteristics of heat resistance, friction resistance, high mechanical strength, electrical insulation, low smoke resistance and excellent acid resistance, so it has been widely used in various fields. However, due to the special requirements in some fields, such as water resistance, high temperature friction resistance, compatibility with chemical fiber, etc., the research on modified phenolic resin has become more and more active, and gratifying new progress has been made.
1. Application in brake pad of automobile
The brake pad of imported automobile is cast by modified phenolic resin, which can not be coking at 300℃~400℃. Because of the modification of naphthalene and organosilicon, it has higher heat-resistant friction.
2. Phenolic capacitive enveloping material
In the 1980s, the international standard of salt spray test and high humidity endurance test for phenolic electronic enveloping material was 1000 hours, but it has been developed to 2000 hours since 2000. Two Japanese companies, Taiyo Yuden And Sumitomo, have developed a new variety of organosilicone modified phenolic resin and its packing material. Its high humidity durability and salt spray experiments are all over 2000 hours.
3.Application in deep filtering
Fibre-tube filter elements and filters are suitable for high viscosity, high turbidity, high industrial pollutant load fluid filtration unit, they are the development direction of polymer solution filtration, with the characteristics of high porosity, large flux, small resistance and strong pollutant carrying capacity. Industrial developed countries will apply them to paint, electrophoretic paint, lubricating oil, engine oil and other polymer solution filter unit. Core filters with high flow and low resistance made of phenolic resin have been developed.
4. Aerospace composites
HEXEL manufactures prepregs for dedicated satellite applications, certified by the U.S. aerospace industry. The matrix resin of these prepregs comprises: M10, 108, 6376, 914, and M18. The company produces a variety of fiber prepreg matrix resin: epoxy, phenolic and bismaleimide resin. The drying temperature of phenolic resin is 80℃ ~ 200℃.
This is the knowledge of phenolic bakelite electrical insulation board’s raw material and the use of a wide range of occasions introduced by ZTelec Group editor. If you are in need of electrical insulation board, welcome to contact ZTelec Group at any time.
- more+releated article
- 2020-11-25What is the price and difference between bakel
- 2020-11-25Glass reinforced polyester fiberglass sheet pr
- 2020-11-18FR4 G10 G11 Epoxy fiberglass laminated sheet
- 2020-11-13Delivery of ddp diamond dotted insulation pape
- 2020-11-11Kraft cable paper electrical insulation for tr
- 2020-11-05Trading electrical and insulation paper compan
- 2020-11-05Sudden event! Another Chinese leading resin en
- 2020-11-03Specification for phenolic laminated sheet and
- 2020-11-03GPO3 machined parts material to be shipped to
- 2020-10-30Glass fiber epoxy resin prepreg rod