Transformer insulating crepe paper tube semiconductive black crepe paper
Do you know the factors that affecting the aging of transformer insulating crepe paper tube semiconductive black crepe paper?
The performance of insulation paper material will have irreversible deterioration during use or storage as time goes on. According to the statistics of transformer insulating crepe paper tube manufacturers, the failure rate of electrical equipment is obviously related to the use time of insulating paper materials. There are many factors that cause its aging, the main ones are heat and electricity. In addition to these two factors, there are several factors that will make transformer insulating crepe paper tube or semiconductive black crepe paper aging.
Transformer insulating crepe paper tube need to bear various mechanical stress in many occasions, there are constant, vibration, thermal expansion and contraction cycle. These stresses can lead to creep failure or fatigue failure.
Transformer insulating crepe paper tube dampness will increase the conductivity, increase the loss. Water also dissolves many substances, speeding up chemical reactions that lead to aging. Acids and ozone can also cause chemical aging. For some insulating paper materials, such as insulating crepe paper tube, the twig phenomenon can occur at very low electric field strength due to the presence of moisture (see solid dielectric breakdown). In addition, in warm tropical area, transformer insulating crepe paper tube still can get the damage of all sorts of microorganism, namely so-called microbial aging.
Transformer insulating crepe paper tube or semiconductive black crepe paper aging used outdoors is often exposed to direct sunlight. Insulating paper materials used in nuclear reactors and X-ray devices will be aged by radiation.
- more+releated article
- 2022-08-09Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2022-07-06Dry cast epoxy distribution transformer’s Ke
- 2022-07-05Talking about the same and differences between
- 2022-07-02How important is oil to oil immersed transform
- 2022-07-01Classification and common types of insulating
- 2022-06-30How to choose the oil-immersed transformer
- 2022-06-30The secret of insulating paper storage
- 2022-06-29Different naming conventions for 3240, FR4, EP
- 2022-06-21POLYIMIDE FILM WITH OUTSTANDING THERMAL AND ME
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers