Phenolic cotton sheet and phenolic paper sheet
Definition and purpose of phenolic cotton sheet
Phenolic cotton sheet is made from cotton cloth soaked in phenolic resin by hot-pressingand drying. 3136 is made from bleached cloth soaked in phenolic resin by hot-pressing.3025 has high mechanical properties, suitable for machinery, motor, electrical equipment as insulation structure parts, and can be used in transformer oil. With high mechanical strength, 3136 can be used as rubber gear bearing bush, guide wheel and other mechanical parts.
Appearance of phenolic cotton sheet
The surface of phenolic cotton laminate sheet should be flat, no bubble, eye, and impurities. A small number of spots are allowed. The edge shall be cut neatly and the end face shall not be layered or cracked.
Introduction of phenolic paper sheet
Bakelite sheet is also known as plastic board or phenolic laminated board. It is made of high quality bleached wood paper and lint paper as reinforcement, and phenolic resin as a resin binder made from high purity and fully synthetic petrochemical raw materials.
Main characteristics of ZTelec Group phenolic paper sheet: good mechanical strength and anti-static features. It is made by impregnated paper dipped in phenolic resin by baking and hot pressing. The product is suitable for the motor, electrical equipment with high mechanical performance requirements as the insulation structure parts, and can be used in transformer oil.
- more+releated article
- 2022-08-09Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2022-07-06Dry cast epoxy distribution transformer’s Ke
- 2022-07-05Talking about the same and differences between
- 2022-07-02How important is oil to oil immersed transform
- 2022-07-01Classification and common types of insulating
- 2022-06-30How to choose the oil-immersed transformer
- 2022-06-30The secret of insulating paper storage
- 2022-06-29Different naming conventions for 3240, FR4, EP
- 2022-06-21POLYIMIDE FILM WITH OUTSTANDING THERMAL AND ME
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers