Application characteristics of electric bakelite hylam sheet
Electric electric bakelite hylam sheets are suitable for low frequency circuits. Fiberglass, also known as epoxy, is suitable for high frequency circuits.
PF electric balite sheet is also known as plastic board, phenolic laminated board. It is made of high quality bleached wood paper and lint paper as a reinforcement, and phenolic resin as a resin binder made from high purity and fully synthetic petrochemical raw materials.
Electric boards are suitable for PCB drilling, silicone rubber mold. Jig, switchboard, electrical machinery parts are suitable for high mechanical performance requirements of motor, electrical equipment and insulation structure parts. The composition of Electric boards are phenolic resin. In general, the temperature classification of phenolic laminated board is E, the highest temperature is 120 ℃. If the working environment is more than 120 ℃ for a long time, electric insulation performance will be weakened, it is what we called the insulation aging. The breakdown voltage will drop.
- more+releated article
- 2021-03-05Relationship between DMD insulating paper and
- 2021-03-03What is the difference between green epoxy gla
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox
- 2021-01-205mm braided fiberglass sleeving flame resistan
- 2021-01-20Electrical insulation sheet material thin insu
- 2021-01-19What should we pay attention to in epoxy resin
- 2021-01-15Transformer insulating crepe paper tube semico
- 2021-01-15The function of epoxy resin sheets epoxy glass