Application characteristics of electric bakelite hylam sheet
Electric electric bakelite hylam sheets are suitable for low frequency circuits. Fiberglass, also known as epoxy, is suitable for high frequency circuits.
PF electric balite sheet is also known as plastic board, phenolic laminated board. It is made of high quality bleached wood paper and lint paper as a reinforcement, and phenolic resin as a resin binder made from high purity and fully synthetic petrochemical raw materials.
Electric boards are suitable for PCB drilling, silicone rubber mold. Jig, switchboard, electrical machinery parts are suitable for high mechanical performance requirements of motor, electrical equipment and insulation structure parts. The composition of Electric boards are phenolic resin. In general, the temperature classification of phenolic laminated board is E, the highest temperature is 120 ℃. If the working environment is more than 120 ℃ for a long time, electric insulation performance will be weakened, it is what we called the insulation aging. The breakdown voltage will drop.
- more+releated article
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board
- 2021-06-10Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fibergl
- 2021-06-03Where sells the bakelite sheet?
- 2021-05-28Bakelite Sheet Custom Processing Parts
- 2021-05-20The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-imme
- 2021-05-18A detailed introduction to laminated sheet