Provide green g10 board for battery factory in Thailand
2023-03-30 09:28 | By: ZTELEC | 120click
In December 2022, we received an urgent order from a Thai customer who needed a batch of insulating plates to be used in batteries. We recommended g10 to him according to the customer's needs.
G10 is a laminate named after the nema standard, also called, epgc203 of IEC. It is an epoxy resin glass fiber laminate. It can achieve the highest temperature resistance level of H level, but the biggest difference between it and its brother fr4 sheet is: not flame retardant! But it has excellent performance in the field of insulation and water resistance, corrosion resistance and so on. G10 can meet the high temperature resistance, insulation, waterproof, anti-leakage corrosion and other aspects required by the battery. So the customer ordered this material from us.
We finished the production very quickly and shipped the product to Thailand in January. Shipping took about 8 days. The size of this batch of products is 843x663x0.5mm, the total weight is about 150kg, and the color is water green. Payment: TT, Shipping: CIF 8 days by sea.
The customer was also very satisfied after receiving the product, and immediately gave us a good review!
After receiving the goods
If you are interested in g10 material, you can contact us for more product application details.
tags:fr4 dielectric constantbakelite sheetdensity of FR4 sheetTransformer Coreg10 can be used as a print surface
- more+releated article
- 2023-03-25Differences between Gpo-3 and G10
- 2023-03-17Talking about the same and differences between
- 2023-03-09Insulation exhibition in Dubai kicks off-ztele
- 2023-02-28Epoxy glass fiber cloth insulation pipe FR4 pi
- 2023-02-212023 ZTelec Group's preparations before partic
- 2023-02-07Best wishes to Turkey 2023
- 2023-02-06Where can I get free epoxy fiberglass laminate
- 2023-01-14Why choose epoxy tube as transformer fuse hous
- 2023-01-09Application and advantages and disadvantages o
- 2023-01-09Which epoxy board is better to process the tra