Bakelite phenolic sheet 450x300x10mm price online in India
Located in South Asia, India is the largest country in the South Asian subcontinent. It is a united multi-ethnic country composed of more than 100 ethnic groups, the main ethnic group is the Hindustani, accounting for about 46.3% of the total population.
Indian customers visit ZTelec Group on Dec. 23, 2019. The purpose of their trip is mainly to find suppliers of phenolic bakelite sheet 450x300x10mm, hoping to achieve long-term cooperation between two sides. Mr. Zhang, the general manager of the company, accompanied the customers to visit the bakelite sheet 450x300x10mm production line and they learned the development process of the company. Mr. Zhang introduced the categories of insulating materials, the process of production and after-sales service of the company, and answered all kinds of questions raised by the customers in detail. The customer signed a trial order finally.
Description of bakelite sheet
Bakelite sheet is made of insulating impregnated paper soaked in phenolic resin by baking and hot pressing. It possesses high mechanical and dielectric property, excellent moisture, heat and acid resistance. The insulation class is E class and the main color is red and coffee.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-17Discussion on the difference between bakelite
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity