Do you know the production process of bakelite sheet?
The whole production process of esd bakelite hylam sheet material includes 7 processes:
1. Resin synthesis
Phenolic resin is made by the reaction of high purity phenol and triformaldehyde.
2. Base material
The bakelite hylam sheet uses high whiteness containing impregnated paper, high quality pure kraft paper, pure white cloth yarn and imported cotton paper as the base material.
3. Immersion and drying
The substrate is impregnated in the resin immersion tank, and the resin content is adjusted by the roller, and then the semi-finished film is dried by the oven.
4. Quantification and superposition
The semi-finished products used for each ESD bakelite sheet are accurately quantified and then the lamination process is carried out.
5. Hot pressing
The semi-finished bakelite materials are delivered to the hot pressing machine and hardened to form at the appropriate temperature, pressure and time.
6. Edge trimming, quality inspection and packaging
The finished products after pressing must undergo trimming and strict quality inspection before packaging.
7. Storage and warehousing
A well-equipped warehouse stores finished products to ensure delivery time.
- more+releated article
- 2022-08-09Black G10 Epoxy Fiberglass Laminates for Flexi
- 2022-07-06Dry cast epoxy distribution transformer’s Ke
- 2022-07-05Talking about the same and differences between
- 2022-07-02How important is oil to oil immersed transform
- 2022-07-01Classification and common types of insulating
- 2022-06-30How to choose the oil-immersed transformer
- 2022-06-30The secret of insulating paper storage
- 2022-06-29Different naming conventions for 3240, FR4, EP
- 2022-06-21POLYIMIDE FILM WITH OUTSTANDING THERMAL AND ME
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers