Do you know the production process of bakelite sheet?
The whole production process of esd bakelite hylam sheet material includes 7 processes:
1. Resin synthesis
Phenolic resin is made by the reaction of high purity phenol and triformaldehyde.
2. Base material
The bakelite hylam sheet uses high whiteness containing impregnated paper, high quality pure kraft paper, pure white cloth yarn and imported cotton paper as the base material.
3. Immersion and drying
The substrate is impregnated in the resin immersion tank, and the resin content is adjusted by the roller, and then the semi-finished film is dried by the oven.
4. Quantification and superposition
The semi-finished products used for each ESD bakelite sheet are accurately quantified and then the lamination process is carried out.
5. Hot pressing
The semi-finished bakelite materials are delivered to the hot pressing machine and hardened to form at the appropriate temperature, pressure and time.
6. Edge trimming, quality inspection and packaging
The finished products after pressing must undergo trimming and strict quality inspection before packaging.
7. Storage and warehousing
A well-equipped warehouse stores finished products to ensure delivery time.
- more+releated article
- 2023-11-27What is phenolic cotton laminate and what are
- 2023-11-24How to choose a solar transformer, what are th
- 2023-11-23g11 material properties and Electrical Propert
- 2023-11-21What are the differences between phenolic clot
- 2023-11-15Which transformer for solar energy
- 2023-11-09Solar power station step-up transformer compos
- 2023-11-08g10 What are the appearance and function of ep
- 2023-11-07FR-4 and G-10 Grades and Characteristics mater
- 2023-10-31Application of K Factor Transformer
- 2023-10-30Detailed explanation about transformer model w