Application characteristics of electrical insulating paperboard
Electrical insulating paperboard is a general term for electrical industrial insulating board. Air insulation board must also have a higher compactness and voltage resistance strength. It uses unbleached sulphate wood pulp as raw material, made by viscose beating. It is used in motors, power meters and so on. There are air insulation board and oil insulation board, with good insulation, heat resistance, durability and so on.
Electrical insulating board is electrical pressboard used for supplying electrical machines, electrical appliances, instruments, switching transformers and their components. The purpose of insulating board is: to make slot, coil, gasket, protective layer and other insulating materials with air medium; It can also be used as partition material in transformer oil tank whose temperature is not higher than 90℃.
- more+releated article
- 2021-07-05Celebration for the 100th Anniversary & Mi
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board
- 2021-06-10Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fibergl
- 2021-06-03Where sells the bakelite sheet?
- 2021-05-28Bakelite Sheet Custom Processing Parts
- 2021-05-20The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-imme