Application characteristics of electrical insulating paperboard
Electrical insulating paperboard is a general term for electrical industrial insulating board. Air insulation board must also have a higher compactness and voltage resistance strength. It uses unbleached sulphate wood pulp as raw material, made by viscose beating. It is used in motors, power meters and so on. There are air insulation board and oil insulation board, with good insulation, heat resistance, durability and so on.
Electrical insulating board is electrical pressboard used for supplying electrical machines, electrical appliances, instruments, switching transformers and their components. The purpose of insulating board is: to make slot, coil, gasket, protective layer and other insulating materials with air medium; It can also be used as partition material in transformer oil tank whose temperature is not higher than 90℃.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-03-30FR4/G10/G11 insulation sheet manufacturer