Do you know the characteristics and stability of glass fiber epoxy plates?
Strong adhesion: The existence of polar hydroxyl and ether bond inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin makes it have high adhesion to various substances. Epoxy resins have low shrinkage and low internal stress during curing, which also contributes to higher adhesion strength.
Strong shrinkage: The reaction of the epoxy resin with the curing agent is performed by direct addition or ring-opening polymerization of the epoxy group in the resin molecules, without water or other volatile by-products being released. They exhibit very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing compared with unsaturated polyester and phenolic resins.
Mechanical properties: Cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
Electrical properties: Cured epoxy resin system is an excellent insulating material with high dielectric properties, surface leakage resistance and arc resistance.
Chemical stability: Generally, the cured epoxy resin system has excellent resistance to alkali, acid and solvent. Like other properties of cured epoxy systems, chemical stability depends on the resin and curing agent chosen. Proper selection of epoxy resin and curing agent can make it have special chemical stability.
Dimensional stability: The combination of many of these properties gives the epoxy resin system outstanding dimensional stability and durability.
Mold resistance: Cured epoxy system is resistant to most molds and can be used under harsh tropical conditions.
- more+releated article
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE
- 2021-09-012021 Alibaba September Online Shopping Festiva
- 2021-08-27Epoxy Sheet used in Lithium-ion Battery(2021)
- 2021-08-19Introduction to the Epoxy Sheet used in Lithiu
- 2021-08-18Can phenolic paper laminates be used for manuf
- 2021-08-06Fiberglass products enjoy a promising prospect
- 2021-08-06ZTelec Group donated medical surgical masks to