Do you know the characteristics and stability of glass fiber epoxy plates?
Strong adhesion: The existence of polar hydroxyl and ether bond inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin makes it have high adhesion to various substances. Epoxy resins have low shrinkage and low internal stress during curing, which also contributes to higher adhesion strength.
Strong shrinkage: The reaction of the epoxy resin with the curing agent is performed by direct addition or ring-opening polymerization of the epoxy group in the resin molecules, without water or other volatile by-products being released. They exhibit very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing compared with unsaturated polyester and phenolic resins.
Mechanical properties: Cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
Electrical properties: Cured epoxy resin system is an excellent insulating material with high dielectric properties, surface leakage resistance and arc resistance.
Chemical stability: Generally, the cured epoxy resin system has excellent resistance to alkali, acid and solvent. Like other properties of cured epoxy systems, chemical stability depends on the resin and curing agent chosen. Proper selection of epoxy resin and curing agent can make it have special chemical stability.
Dimensional stability: The combination of many of these properties gives the epoxy resin system outstanding dimensional stability and durability.
Mold resistance: Cured epoxy system is resistant to most molds and can be used under harsh tropical conditions.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-17Discussion on the difference between bakelite
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity