Do you know the characteristics and stability of glass fiber epoxy plates?
Strong adhesion: The existence of polar hydroxyl and ether bond inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin makes it have high adhesion to various substances. Epoxy resins have low shrinkage and low internal stress during curing, which also contributes to higher adhesion strength.
Strong shrinkage: The reaction of the epoxy resin with the curing agent is performed by direct addition or ring-opening polymerization of the epoxy group in the resin molecules, without water or other volatile by-products being released. They exhibit very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing compared with unsaturated polyester and phenolic resins.
Mechanical properties: Cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
Electrical properties: Cured epoxy resin system is an excellent insulating material with high dielectric properties, surface leakage resistance and arc resistance.
Chemical stability: Generally, the cured epoxy resin system has excellent resistance to alkali, acid and solvent. Like other properties of cured epoxy systems, chemical stability depends on the resin and curing agent chosen. Proper selection of epoxy resin and curing agent can make it have special chemical stability.
Dimensional stability: The combination of many of these properties gives the epoxy resin system outstanding dimensional stability and durability.
Mold resistance: Cured epoxy system is resistant to most molds and can be used under harsh tropical conditions.
- more+releated article
- 2023-11-27What is phenolic cotton laminate and what are
- 2023-11-24How to choose a solar transformer, what are th
- 2023-11-23g11 material properties and Electrical Propert
- 2023-11-21What are the differences between phenolic clot
- 2023-11-15Which transformer for solar energy
- 2023-11-09Solar power station step-up transformer compos
- 2023-11-08g10 What are the appearance and function of ep
- 2023-11-07FR-4 and G-10 Grades and Characteristics mater
- 2023-10-31Application of K Factor Transformer
- 2023-10-30Detailed explanation about transformer model w