What is the difference between 3240 epoxy glass sheet and FR4 board?
Both have high dielectric properties, good heat resistance and good machinability. So what's the difference between them?
2. Differences between 3240 epoxy glass sheet and FR4 material
(1) FR4 epoxy plate has good flame retardant performance
FR4 is an improvement of the 3240 epoxy glass sheet, which has no flame retardant properties.
(2) FR4 board is bright in color
The color of FR4 board is very natural and has a jade feel, while the color of 3240 epoxy glass sheet is a bit eye-catching. It doesn't look very natural.
(3) FR4 is radiation-free and environmentally friendly
The 3240 epoxy glass sheet is halogenated, which is not very friendly for the environment and human body. FR4 epoxy sheets, on the other hand, are environmentally friendly.
(4) Good dimensional stability of FR4 board
FR4 board has better dimensional stability than 3240 epoxy glass sheet. During the process of pressing, the thickness tolerance of FR4 board is much better than 3240 epoxy glass sheet, so it is more suitable for processing.
(5) FR4 board can be extinguished from the fire
FR4 can be naturally extinguished in case of fire, and its safety performance is greatly improved.
(6)FR4 material has low water absorption
ZTelec Group has rich experience in the processing of FR4 material. We have professional technicians and operators, sophisticated CNC machining equipment, including CNC engraving machines, Longmen milling machine, CNC drilling machine, etc.
- more+releated article
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE
- 2021-09-012021 Alibaba September Online Shopping Festiva
- 2021-08-27Epoxy Sheet used in Lithium-ion Battery(2021)
- 2021-08-19Introduction to the Epoxy Sheet used in Lithiu
- 2021-08-18Can phenolic paper laminates be used for manuf
- 2021-08-06Fiberglass products enjoy a promising prospect
- 2021-08-06ZTelec Group donated medical surgical masks to