G11 epoxy laminate sheet used in transformer
A transformer is an electrical device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change the ac voltage. A lot of materials can be used to manufacture transformer skeleton. The materials used to manufacture transformer skeleton include nylon, PBT, PET, LCP, bakelite sheet, epoxy board, etc. Which material of G11 sheet manufacturer is most suitable for processing transformer skeleton?
G11 sheet for the phase-shifting transformer
Generally, we use G11 sheet for processing. The reason why it is so popular because of its light weight, good mechanical processing, reasonable price, high temperature resistance, high strength, corrosion resistance, and good electrical properties. FR4 material sheet frame is not very expensive, and very easy to process, whose performance is better than nylon, bakelite sheet. The biggest feature is not easy to deformation.
If you want to process G11 sheet transformer skeleton, you can contact ZTelec Group. We adopt CNC operation. It has good quality, high efficiency, and quality assurance. We can process by drawing according to the customer’s needs and provide quick proofing. If there is a need, pls kindly contact ZTelec Group by email or phone!
- more+releated article
- 2021-07-05Celebration for the 100th Anniversary & Mi
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board
- 2021-06-10Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fibergl
- 2021-06-03Where sells the bakelite sheet?
- 2021-05-28Bakelite Sheet Custom Processing Parts
- 2021-05-20The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-imme