G11 epoxy laminate sheet used in transformer
A transformer is an electrical device that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to change the ac voltage. A lot of materials can be used to manufacture transformer skeleton. The materials used to manufacture transformer skeleton include nylon, PBT, PET, LCP, bakelite sheet, epoxy board, etc. Which material of G11 sheet manufacturer is most suitable for processing transformer skeleton?
G11 sheet for the phase-shifting transformer
Generally, we use G11 sheet for processing. The reason why it is so popular because of its light weight, good mechanical processing, reasonable price, high temperature resistance, high strength, corrosion resistance, and good electrical properties. FR4 material sheet frame is not very expensive, and very easy to process, whose performance is better than nylon, bakelite sheet. The biggest feature is not easy to deformation.
If you want to process G11 sheet transformer skeleton, you can contact ZTelec Group. We adopt CNC operation. It has good quality, high efficiency, and quality assurance. We can process by drawing according to the customer’s needs and provide quick proofing. If there is a need, pls kindly contact ZTelec Group by email or phone!
- more+releated article
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE
- 2021-09-012021 Alibaba September Online Shopping Festiva
- 2021-08-27Epoxy Sheet used in Lithium-ion Battery(2021)
- 2021-08-19Introduction to the Epoxy Sheet used in Lithiu
- 2021-08-18Can phenolic paper laminates be used for manuf
- 2021-08-06Fiberglass products enjoy a promising prospect
- 2021-08-06ZTelec Group donated medical surgical masks to