Insulation kraft paper for cables industry in Vietnam
On May 19, 2019, Vietnam's customers came to our factory for field visit. High-quality products and services, equipment and technology, and good development prospects of the industry are the important reasons to attract customers to visit our factory.
Mr. Zhang, the general manager of the company ZTelec Group, warmly received the guests from afar on behalf of the company. Accompanied by the main leaders of government personnel and each department, the Vietnamese customers visited the production workshop, finished product stacking area and on-site construction area of the company's factory. During the visit, our company's personnel gave detailed product introduction to the customers and gave professional answers to the questions raised by the customers. Rich professional knowledge and well-behaved working ability left a deep impression for the customer.
Afterwards, the two parties came to the R&D center, tested the insulation performance of the cable paper on the spot, and the product quality was highly appraised by the customers. Both sides held in-depth discussions on future cooperation and hoped to achieve win-win and common development in the proposed cooperation projects in the future.
Description of insulation kraft paper for cables industry
Electrical cable insulating paper kraft paper is made of 100% purity sulfate insulating wood pulp.
Application of insulation kraft paper for cables industry
Electrical cable insulating paper kraft paper is widely used in HV cable, signal cable, electromagnetic wire, transformer, mutual inductor, electrical reactor, etc.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-17Discussion on the difference between bakelite
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity