G10 FR4 fiberglass epoxy composite sheets Thailand
Since the establishment of Henan Zhongtian Electrical Equipment Group (ZTelec Group), G10 FR4 fiberglass epoxy composite sheets are exported to Europe and the United States, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America and other countries and regions. Till now, ZTelec Group has increased its user network to 71 countries, covering the whole world.
Good reputation has attracted many powerful foreign customers to visit ZTelec Group headquarters. On June 12, 2019, the Thailand customer paid a special visit to ZTelec Group for the purpose of field investigation and negotiating cooperation with our company.
On the morning of the same day, under the guidance of Amy and Grace from the Ministry of Foreign Trade, the Thailand customers visited our G10 FR4 fiberglass epoxy composite sheets production line, R&D center, exhibition hall and so on. Thailand customers appreciated our company's strength, product quality and research and development technology deeply, and expressed a strong intention to order.
As insulation materials whole solution provider, the visit of Thailand customers deeply reflects the product and technical advantages of ZTelec Group in the same industry, and also shows the strong pace of our company in the future international trade market. ZTelec Group will continue to adhere to the "exist with quality, develop with reputation" business philosophy, to bring customers good products and service.
- more+releated article
- 2023-11-27What is phenolic cotton laminate and what are
- 2023-11-24How to choose a solar transformer, what are th
- 2023-11-23g11 material properties and Electrical Propert
- 2023-11-21What are the differences between phenolic clot
- 2023-11-15Which transformer for solar energy
- 2023-11-09Solar power station step-up transformer compos
- 2023-11-08g10 What are the appearance and function of ep
- 2023-11-07FR-4 and G-10 Grades and Characteristics mater
- 2023-10-31Application of K Factor Transformer
- 2023-10-30Detailed explanation about transformer model w