G10 FR4 fiberglass epoxy composite sheets Thailand
Since the establishment of Henan Zhongtian Electrical Equipment Group (ZTelec Group), G10 FR4 fiberglass epoxy composite sheets are exported to Europe and the United States, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South America and other countries and regions. Till now, ZTelec Group has increased its user network to 71 countries, covering the whole world.
Good reputation has attracted many powerful foreign customers to visit ZTelec Group headquarters. On June 12, 2019, the Thailand customer paid a special visit to ZTelec Group for the purpose of field investigation and negotiating cooperation with our company.
On the morning of the same day, under the guidance of Amy and Grace from the Ministry of Foreign Trade, the Thailand customers visited our G10 FR4 fiberglass epoxy composite sheets production line, R&D center, exhibition hall and so on. Thailand customers appreciated our company's strength, product quality and research and development technology deeply, and expressed a strong intention to order.
As insulation materials whole solution provider, the visit of Thailand customers deeply reflects the product and technical advantages of ZTelec Group in the same industry, and also shows the strong pace of our company in the future international trade market. ZTelec Group will continue to adhere to the "exist with quality, develop with reputation" business philosophy, to bring customers good products and service.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-17Discussion on the difference between bakelite
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity