How hard is the epoxy sheet?
How hard is the epoxy sheet? Main features of epoxy sheets: because of 7 million ultra-high molecular weight, it has a very high impact strength, high impact kinetic energy at high stress, high absorptivity, strong modulus, excellent wear resistance and sliding characteristics. The epoxy sheet still maintain dimensional stability when warm. Extremely low temperature -265℃ resistance. Excellent tensile strength, notch impact strength, acid and pigment resistance even at low temperatures.
During the production of the epoxy sheet, it is possible to increase the high density polyethylene plate, and during the process of relative low density, it is possible to increase the relative temperature of the stable melting temperature and the melting point. According to the application of PE bar processing procedures, it can increase the processing stability in a wide range of applications, stable shrinkage during the process of melting with chemicals and substances.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-03-30FR4/G10/G11 insulation sheet manufacturer