How hard is the epoxy sheet?
How hard is the epoxy sheet? Main features of epoxy sheets: because of 7 million ultra-high molecular weight, it has a very high impact strength, high impact kinetic energy at high stress, high absorptivity, strong modulus, excellent wear resistance and sliding characteristics. The epoxy sheet still maintain dimensional stability when warm. Extremely low temperature -265℃ resistance. Excellent tensile strength, notch impact strength, acid and pigment resistance even at low temperatures.
During the production of the epoxy sheet, it is possible to increase the high density polyethylene plate, and during the process of relative low density, it is possible to increase the relative temperature of the stable melting temperature and the melting point. According to the application of PE bar processing procedures, it can increase the processing stability in a wide range of applications, stable shrinkage during the process of melting with chemicals and substances.
- more+releated article
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE
- 2021-09-012021 Alibaba September Online Shopping Festiva
- 2021-08-27Epoxy Sheet used in Lithium-ion Battery(2021)
- 2021-08-19Introduction to the Epoxy Sheet used in Lithiu
- 2021-08-18Can phenolic paper laminates be used for manuf
- 2021-08-06Fiberglass products enjoy a promising prospect
- 2021-08-06ZTelec Group donated medical surgical masks to