How hard is the epoxy sheet?
How hard is the epoxy sheet? Main features of epoxy sheets: because of 7 million ultra-high molecular weight, it has a very high impact strength, high impact kinetic energy at high stress, high absorptivity, strong modulus, excellent wear resistance and sliding characteristics. The epoxy sheet still maintain dimensional stability when warm. Extremely low temperature -265℃ resistance. Excellent tensile strength, notch impact strength, acid and pigment resistance even at low temperatures.
During the production of the epoxy sheet, it is possible to increase the high density polyethylene plate, and during the process of relative low density, it is possible to increase the relative temperature of the stable melting temperature and the melting point. According to the application of PE bar processing procedures, it can increase the processing stability in a wide range of applications, stable shrinkage during the process of melting with chemicals and substances.
- more+releated article
- 2021-07-28Polyimide——＂Problem Solver”
- 2021-07-28ZTelec Group’s Contribution to the Flood Res
- 2021-07-262021 Midyear Sprint Review and Commendation Co
- 2021-07-20ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity
- 2021-07-05Celebration for the 100th Anniversary & Mi
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board