MSDS of electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP)
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) for transformer is a two-sided rhombic insulating paper printed on the base material of power cable paper with composite epoxy resin as adhesive by special equipment. It is then baked, dried and rolled into a two-sided rhombic insulating paper.
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) has good insulation and machinability.
When the diamond dotted insulating paper is heated, the adhesive layer melts, bonding the windings together, and maintaining enough tension.
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) is mainly used as a key insulating material for foil coils and non-paint coils in transformers and other electrical appliances. The use of the DDP paper as insulation between layers can save the process of dipping paint, save raw materials and energy, improve the heat dissipation effect of electrical appliances, extend the service life of electrical appliances.
Product specifications of electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP):
Base paper thickness: 0.08 mm, 0.13 mm, 0.18 mm and 0.25 mm
Width: 960 mm, 980 mm, 1000 mm
Glue point size: 9.4×9.4mm
Glue point interval: 6.5mm
ZTelec Group is factory direct sale, and we can provide customized service according to your requirements.
- more+releated article
- 2021-05-17Discussion on the difference between bakelite
- 2021-05-08ZTelec Group table tennis match
- 2021-04-30A comprehensive introduction to epoxy tubes
- 2021-04-27Curing conditions of ddp diamond dotted paper
- 2021-04-27Effect of partial discharge on insulating mate
- 2021-04-26The secret of high temperature resistance of G
- 2021-04-25Which manufacturer is more professional for FR
- 2021-04-20Classification of insulating materials
- 2021-04-20The relationship between FR4/G11 epoxy sheet t
- 2021-04-13ZTelec Group annual outdoor training activity