MSDS of electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP)
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) for transformer is a two-sided rhombic insulating paper printed on the base material of power cable paper with composite epoxy resin as adhesive by special equipment. It is then baked, dried and rolled into a two-sided rhombic insulating paper.
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) has good insulation and machinability.
When the diamond dotted insulating paper is heated, the adhesive layer melts, bonding the windings together, and maintaining enough tension.
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) is mainly used as a key insulating material for foil coils and non-paint coils in transformers and other electrical appliances. The use of the DDP paper as insulation between layers can save the process of dipping paint, save raw materials and energy, improve the heat dissipation effect of electrical appliances, extend the service life of electrical appliances.
Product specifications of electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP):
Base paper thickness: 0.08 mm, 0.13 mm, 0.18 mm and 0.25 mm
Width: 960 mm, 980 mm, 1000 mm
Glue point size: 9.4×9.4mm
Glue point interval: 6.5mm
ZTelec Group is factory direct sale, and we can provide customized service according to your requirements.
- more+releated article
- 2021-03-01What is the difference between green epoxy gla
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox
- 2021-01-205mm braided fiberglass sleeving flame resistan
- 2021-01-20Electrical insulation sheet material thin insu
- 2021-01-19What should we pay attention to in epoxy resin
- 2021-01-15Transformer insulating crepe paper tube semico
- 2021-01-15The function of epoxy resin sheets epoxy glass
- 2021-01-14Nema fr4 certification standard fr4 grade fibe