MSDS of electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP)
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) for transformer is a two-sided rhombic insulating paper printed on the base material of power cable paper with composite epoxy resin as adhesive by special equipment. It is then baked, dried and rolled into a two-sided rhombic insulating paper.
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) has good insulation and machinability.
When the diamond dotted insulating paper is heated, the adhesive layer melts, bonding the windings together, and maintaining enough tension.
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) is mainly used as a key insulating material for foil coils and non-paint coils in transformers and other electrical appliances. The use of the DDP paper as insulation between layers can save the process of dipping paint, save raw materials and energy, improve the heat dissipation effect of electrical appliances, extend the service life of electrical appliances.
Product specifications of electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP):
Base paper thickness: 0.08 mm, 0.13 mm, 0.18 mm and 0.25 mm
Width: 960 mm, 980 mm, 1000 mm
Glue point size: 9.4×9.4mm
Glue point interval: 6.5mm
ZTelec Group is factory direct sale, and we can provide customized service according to your requirements.
- more+releated article
- 2020-11-25What is the price and difference between bakel
- 2020-11-25Glass reinforced polyester fiberglass sheet pr
- 2020-11-18FR4 G10 G11 Epoxy fiberglass laminated sheet
- 2020-11-13Delivery of ddp diamond dotted insulation pape
- 2020-11-11Kraft cable paper electrical insulation for tr
- 2020-11-05Trading electrical and insulation paper compan
- 2020-11-05Sudden event! Another Chinese leading resin en
- 2020-11-03Specification for phenolic laminated sheet and
- 2020-11-03GPO3 machined parts material to be shipped to
- 2020-10-30Glass fiber epoxy resin prepreg rod