MSDS of electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP)
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) for transformer is a two-sided rhombic insulating paper printed on the base material of power cable paper with composite epoxy resin as adhesive by special equipment. It is then baked, dried and rolled into a two-sided rhombic insulating paper.
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) has good insulation and machinability.
When the diamond dotted insulating paper is heated, the adhesive layer melts, bonding the windings together, and maintaining enough tension.
Electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP) is mainly used as a key insulating material for foil coils and non-paint coils in transformers and other electrical appliances. The use of the DDP paper as insulation between layers can save the process of dipping paint, save raw materials and energy, improve the heat dissipation effect of electrical appliances, extend the service life of electrical appliances.
Product specifications of electrical insulation paper diamond dotted insulating paper(DDP):
Base paper thickness: 0.08 mm, 0.13 mm, 0.18 mm and 0.25 mm
Width: 960 mm, 980 mm, 1000 mm
Glue point size: 9.4×9.4mm
Glue point interval: 6.5mm
ZTelec Group is factory direct sale, and we can provide customized service according to your requirements.
- more+releated article
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers
- 2021-12-13Insulating Materials for Oil-immersed Transfor
- 2021-12-11Notification of Factory Shutdown During the 20
- 2021-12-03Applications of the Polyimide Film
- 2021-11-17Polyimide Film - the Best Choice for Manufactu
- 2021-11-10Kapton Polyimide Films for Traction Motors in
- 2021-11-09Fiberglass reinforced laminates for body armor
- 2021-11-04Polyimide Separators for Lithium-ion Batteries
- 2021-11-02Introduction to FRP for Wind Turbine Generator
- 2021-10-29Black G10 and FR4 for PV Backsheets