What is the price of fr4 material sheet?
Overview of ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheet
G-10/FR-4 material sheet is a thermosetting industry laminate sheet consisting of a continuous filament fiberglass cloth material with an epoxy resin binder. The main color of G-10/FR-4 material sheet is yellow and light green. It has high strength, extremely good electrical properties and chemical resistance at room temperature, but also at humid or moist environment. G-10/FR-4 epoxy resin boards are among the most widely used and versatile plastic product in the electronics field, primarily because the water absorption is virtually zero, making it an outstanding insulating material.
ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheets meet the specifications of Mil-I-24768/27
G-10 & FR-4 material boards also meet LP 509 & MIL P 18177
Maximum Operating Temperature: 285°F
Commonly referred to as Micarta, Bakelite sheet and more.
Features and benefits of ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheet
ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheet provides:
Stability in Dimension
Outstanding Insulating Performance
Excellent electrical properties
Difference of ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheet
The main difference between ZTelec Group NEMA Grades G10 and FR4 material sheet is that FR4 is a fire retardant grade of G10 fiberglass sheet.
ZTelec Group also provides CNC service according to your CAD drawing. We also provide this G10 and FR4 material rod and tube. If you need the price of fr4 material sheet, Pls consult ZTelec Group.
- more+releated article
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox
- 2021-01-205mm braided fiberglass sleeving flame resistan
- 2021-01-20Electrical insulation sheet material thin insu
- 2021-01-19What should we pay attention to in epoxy resin
- 2021-01-15Transformer insulating crepe paper tube semico
- 2021-01-15The function of epoxy resin sheets epoxy glass
- 2021-01-14Nema fr4 certification standard fr4 grade fibe
- 2021-01-13G11 high elastic epoxy resin sheets for high s