What is the price of fr4 material sheet?
Overview of ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheet
G-10/FR-4 material sheet is a thermosetting industry laminate sheet consisting of a continuous filament fiberglass cloth material with an epoxy resin binder. The main color of G-10/FR-4 material sheet is yellow and light green. It has high strength, extremely good electrical properties and chemical resistance at room temperature, but also at humid or moist environment. G-10/FR-4 epoxy resin boards are among the most widely used and versatile plastic product in the electronics field, primarily because the water absorption is virtually zero, making it an outstanding insulating material.
ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheets meet the specifications of Mil-I-24768/27
G-10 & FR-4 material boards also meet LP 509 & MIL P 18177
Maximum Operating Temperature: 285°F
Commonly referred to as Micarta, Bakelite sheet and more.
Features and benefits of ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheet
ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheet provides:
Stability in Dimension
Outstanding Insulating Performance
Excellent electrical properties
Difference of ZTelec Group G-10/FR-4 material sheet
The main difference between ZTelec Group NEMA Grades G10 and FR4 material sheet is that FR4 is a fire retardant grade of G10 fiberglass sheet.
ZTelec Group also provides CNC service according to your CAD drawing. We also provide this G10 and FR4 material rod and tube. If you need the price of fr4 material sheet, Pls consult ZTelec Group.
- more+releated article
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE
- 2021-09-012021 Alibaba September Online Shopping Festiva
- 2021-08-27Epoxy Sheet used in Lithium-ion Battery(2021)
- 2021-08-19Introduction to the Epoxy Sheet used in Lithiu
- 2021-08-18Can phenolic paper laminates be used for manuf
- 2021-08-06Fiberglass products enjoy a promising prospect
- 2021-08-06ZTelec Group donated medical surgical masks to