Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets board class xx
Can phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx work in a humid environment? Follow ZTelec Group to get the answer.
Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx is a kind of artificial material. Once heated to shape, this synthetic chemical substance can no longer be shaped into other objects after solidification. So the material has poor water absorption, and it is not conductive. It has high temperature resistance, high strength, so it is widely used in the manufacturing of a variety of electrical electrical insulation parts.
The electrical performance of phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx is very good at room temperature. Mechanical processing performance is also good. Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets is one of the most common laminates, but also the world's most widely used, the largest use of industrial laminates.
Can phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets work in a humid environment? First of all, let's explain the cause of the formation of static electricity. In a humid environment, even if there are electrons transferred to a wet object due to the conductive effect of water, these electrons will flow freely and cannot accumulate because of the conductive action, or they will pass through a wet object and ground, carrying the charge away. So it's harder to generate static electricity in a humid environment. Therefore, the phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets can work in a wet environment completely.
- more+releated article
- 2021-07-05Celebration for the 100th Anniversary & Mi
- 2021-06-21Material advantages of DMD composite film
- 2021-06-18What are the properties of phenolic board?
- 2021-06-16Fr4 G10 mid-year promotion
- 2021-06-16Halogen free FR4 epoxy plate for high-speed tr
- 2021-06-15Application of SMC insulation board
- 2021-06-10Is it reliable to use nema FR4 prepreg fibergl
- 2021-06-03Where sells the bakelite sheet?
- 2021-05-28Bakelite Sheet Custom Processing Parts
- 2021-05-20The role of insulating crepe paper in oil-imme