Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets board class xx
Can phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx work in a humid environment? Follow ZTelec Group to get the answer.
Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx is a kind of artificial material. Once heated to shape, this synthetic chemical substance can no longer be shaped into other objects after solidification. So the material has poor water absorption, and it is not conductive. It has high temperature resistance, high strength, so it is widely used in the manufacturing of a variety of electrical electrical insulation parts.
The electrical performance of phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx is very good at room temperature. Mechanical processing performance is also good. Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets is one of the most common laminates, but also the world's most widely used, the largest use of industrial laminates.
Can phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets work in a humid environment? First of all, let's explain the cause of the formation of static electricity. In a humid environment, even if there are electrons transferred to a wet object due to the conductive effect of water, these electrons will flow freely and cannot accumulate because of the conductive action, or they will pass through a wet object and ground, carrying the charge away. So it's harder to generate static electricity in a humid environment. Therefore, the phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets can work in a wet environment completely.
- more+releated article
- 2021-03-01What is the difference between green epoxy gla
- 2021-02-2350 tons of diamond dotted paper and DMD insula
- 2021-02-20We start working today!
- 2021-01-28Material safety data sheet for fiberglass epox
- 2021-01-205mm braided fiberglass sleeving flame resistan
- 2021-01-20Electrical insulation sheet material thin insu
- 2021-01-19What should we pay attention to in epoxy resin
- 2021-01-15Transformer insulating crepe paper tube semico
- 2021-01-15The function of epoxy resin sheets epoxy glass
- 2021-01-14Nema fr4 certification standard fr4 grade fibe