Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets board class xx
Can phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx work in a humid environment? Follow ZTelec Group to get the answer.
Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx is a kind of artificial material. Once heated to shape, this synthetic chemical substance can no longer be shaped into other objects after solidification. So the material has poor water absorption, and it is not conductive. It has high temperature resistance, high strength, so it is widely used in the manufacturing of a variety of electrical electrical insulation parts.
The electrical performance of phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets class xx is very good at room temperature. Mechanical processing performance is also good. Phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets is one of the most common laminates, but also the world's most widely used, the largest use of industrial laminates.
Can phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets work in a humid environment? First of all, let's explain the cause of the formation of static electricity. In a humid environment, even if there are electrons transferred to a wet object due to the conductive effect of water, these electrons will flow freely and cannot accumulate because of the conductive action, or they will pass through a wet object and ground, carrying the charge away. So it's harder to generate static electricity in a humid environment. Therefore, the phenolic paper laminate getinax sheets can work in a wet environment completely.
- more+releated article
- 2021-12-15Insulating Materials for Transformers
- 2021-12-13Insulating Materials for Oil-immersed Transfor
- 2021-12-11Notification of Factory Shutdown During the 20
- 2021-12-03Applications of the Polyimide Film
- 2021-11-17Polyimide Film - the Best Choice for Manufactu
- 2021-11-10Kapton Polyimide Films for Traction Motors in
- 2021-11-09Fiberglass reinforced laminates for body armor
- 2021-11-04Polyimide Separators for Lithium-ion Batteries
- 2021-11-02Introduction to FRP for Wind Turbine Generator
- 2021-10-29Black G10 and FR4 for PV Backsheets