Electrical panel insulation bakelite sheet material
The customers often consult us the temperature that electrical panel insulation bakelite sheet material can withstand. In what temperature does continuous use will produce deformation? The following will explain the operating temperature of electrical panel insulation bakelite sheet material.
Electrical panel insulation bakelite sheet material is made of bleached wood pulp paper and phenolic resin by hot-pressing and baking. Because of the characteristics of phenolic resin, the electrical panel insulation bakelite sheet material is easy to deformation when it is used for temperature resistance of about 100 degrees continuously. It is recommended that the customer can choose phenolic bakelite board if the temperature resistance requirement is not high like generally less than 100 degrees. Because the price of electrical panel insulation bakelite sheet price is cheaper compared with other insulation boards, and specific gravity is only 1.5 which is lower than general insulation board. So a plate of the same size weighs a lot less, the cost of materials is saved.
If you also need electrical panel insulation bakelite sheet material, or the products need to be processed, if you are also worried about not finding suitable and reliable electrical panel insulation sheet manufacturer and processing factory, if you happen to see this article, then please believe - ZTelec Group is your best choice.
- more+releated article
- 2021-10-16G11 Epoxy Sheets for the Circuit Breaker in Ga
- 2021-10-12The Lithium-ion market will give a major boost
- 2021-10-08Polyimide——＂Problem Solver”
- 2021-10-08The Production Process of Epoxy Fiberglass Tub
- 2021-09-28The Production Process of Epoxy Fiberglass Lam
- 2021-09-17What are the properties of Bakelite sheets use
- 2021-09-10What are FRP products?
- 2021-09-10WE ARE BIG CHINESE FRP MANUFACTURER
- 2021-09-08Why is FR4 more suitable for manufacturing PCB
- 2021-09-06Delivery site of electrical pressboard for UAE